Atlanta Personal Injury and Bankruptcy AttorneysWe practice personal injury and bankruptcy law because we believe that the legal profession is one that was built upon the spirit of public service, fairness, and integrity. To us, being lawyers means that we can serve and advocate for individuals who cannot always stand up for themselves. That is why we strive to serve our clients honestly, ethically, and zealously, no matter how big or small the matter is.
We make sure that we fulfill our duties to our clients by:
- making sure you always receive straightforward and honest advice based on your specific circumstances;
- offering equitable and reasonable fee structures;
- ensuring that your case is personally handled by an attorney; and,
- giving you quality representation and advocating for your best interests.
Here are some of the personal injury and bankruptcy matters that we handle:
- automobile and truck accidents;
- premises liability, including slip & falls and negligent security;
- medical malpractice;
- products liability;
- faulty medical device;
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy;
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy; and,
- debt settlement.
We serve clients all over the state of Georgia and offer two conveniently located office locations-one in North Atlanta/Buckhead and the other in South Atlanta/Hapeville near the airport. For a complimentary consultation with an attorney, please call us at (404) 593-2620 to set up an appointment.
- PERSONAL INJURY